Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 01, Episode 18 (9B)|
|Air Date||November 8, 1997|
|Written By||Scott Shelley|
|Directed By||Chuck Sheetz|
The Trial is the eighteenth episode of the First Season of Recess.
In a dirt-clod war Randal accuses Spinelli for throwing a rock at him, which is against the rules. Spinelli refuses it but she won't tell the truth. King Bob decides to end this in court.
- Animation error: At the beginning of the episode, where the rest of the kids are huddling over Randall, T.J. is drawn with a chubbier-looking face and smaller eyes than usual.
- Butch makes a very quick cameo appearance.
- The episode is in the style of the film Roshomon, different points of view of the same event.
- This is another episode that hints that T.J. has a crush on Spinelli. When T.J. calls Spinelli to tell the truth, she is reluctant at first, though when she looks at him, she says, "Boy, T.J., why do I let you talk me into these things?".
- When Digger Dave appears in this episode, he's voiced by Klee Bragger. It could be possible that it was Digger Sam who appeared in the episode (as only one digger appears), however was accidentally drawn as Dave.
- This is the sixth speaking appearance of King Bob.
- T.J. Detweiler - Ross Malinger
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Finster - April Winchell
- Randall Weems - Ryan O`Donohue
- Dave/Tracey - Klee Bragger
- King Bob - Toran Caudell
- Ashley Armbruster - Anndi McAfee
- King Bob's guard - Justin Shenkarow