Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How much would you rate "The Ratings Game" out of 5?
|The Ratings Game|
|Season 03, Episode 16|
|Air Date||January 22, 2000|
|Previous||The Library Kid|
|Next||The First Picture Show|
|Written By|| Ilana Wernick|
The Ashleys implement a rating system. Unsurprisingly it soon wreaks havoc on the social structure of the playground separating everyone.
Ashley's Original Ratings:
The recess Gang is rated -5
In the End
Everybody is a 10
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Randall J. Weems/Digger Dave - Ryan O'Donohue
- Sam/Kid #1 - Klee Bragger
- Upside-Down Girl/Ashley Boulet/Judy Wertz/Kid #3 - Francesca Smith
- King Bob/Captain "Brad" Bradley - Toran Caudell
- Cornchip Girl - Aria Noel Curzon
- Ashley Armbruster/Kid #2 - Andi McAfee
- Ashley Quinlan - Rachel Crane
- Menlo - Blake Ewing
- Brandon the Singer - Michael Shulman
- Greg Skeens - Mathew Bartilson
- Conrad Mundy - Warren Sroka
- Earwin Lawson - Erik Von Detten
- Jordan - Justin Shenkarow
- Coloring error: When the gang are at the garbage can and Spinelli is talking, one of the fence poles isn't colored in.
- When King Bob says "If I add the Ashley's Ten with this new ten", the '10' on his jersey is pink instead of blue.
- Skeens and Mundy are both shown to be 5, but towards the end of the episode, Mundy said (returning to the back of the school) "I missed you man"
- Jordan and Jerome were 3 and 4, whereas later, Jordan is said to be a 17 (Ashleys' 7+ The new 10)
- Coloring Error: During the period when the Gang hands out their ratings, in the line where Lawson and Gordy Stand, two kids are handed out the papers. When they read it, their original ratings are hidden to the color of their shirts.
- Ice Cream Girl makes a cameo in this episode.
- When the gang are giving out ratings to their friends inside the classroom, Miss Grotke has red hair. This was done on purpose for a "Spot the Difference" promotion for Disney's One Saturday Morning, and wasn't corrected for reruns.
- This episode was cut from the Italian dub.
- This episode was paired up with "My Funny Valentines" outside the US.
- This was the final episode to be written by Holly Huckins.