A boy named Geoffrey bothers Gretchen on a regular basis. When it is found out that he likes her, she tries to further avoid him. Geoffery shouts at the top of his lungs that he’s in love with Gretchen resulting the entire student body to laugh at her. That night Gretchen has a nightmare of her and Geoffery getting married, having a baby and growing old together. The next day Gretchen decides to handcuff herself to Geoffery to teach him a lesson about not to bother anyone again. After that, Geoffery tells Gretchen that he only likes her as a friend now he then walks away and doesn’t bother her again.
- Geoffrey makes his first appearance in this episode, and this is the only episode where he has a major role. The only other episode where he had speaking lines was in "Tattletale Heart."
- This was the first episode written by Rachel Lipman.
- T.J. Detweiler- Ross Malinger
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Colins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler/Ashley Tomassian - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Finster - April Winchell
- Miss Grotke - Allyce Beasley
- Swinger Girl/Upside-Down Girl/Ashley Boulet - Francesca Smith
- Ashley Armbruster/Kid #1 - Anndi McAfee
- Ashley Quinlan - Rachel Crane
- Geoffrey/Nurse/Baby - Kath Soucie
- Priest - Sam McMurray