|Season 02, Episode 28 (14B)|
|Air Date||September 12, 1998|
Principal Prickly is hypnotised to think he is a little kid again. Hilarity ensues as everyone tries to get him back to normal.
- It's revealed that Principal Prickly is 50 years old according to this episode, and that his birthday is in June.
- This episode is similar to the Sabrina, The Teenage Witch episode "Little Big Kraft".
- In the episode's Italian dub, Principal Prickly thinks he's 3 years old instead of 6.
- Gus only has two lines in this episode.
- This was the only episode written by David Shane.
- Clips of this episode were shown as a sneak peek for the show's second season as part of Disney's One Saturday Morning on TGIF, which aired in primetime on ABC on September 11, 1998.
- T.J. Detweiler - Ross Malinger
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Finster - April Winchell
- Principal Prickly - Dabney Coleman
- Miss Grotke - Allyce Beasley
- Sam - Klee Bragger
- Randall Weems/Dave - Ryan O'Donohue
- Ashley Armbruster - Anndi McAfee
- Teacher #1 - Tress MacNeille
- The Amazing Jeffrey/Teacher #2 - Sam McMurray