|The Fuss Over Finster|
|Season 04, Episode 33|
|Air Date||February 27, 2000|
|Previous||The Secret Life of Grotke|
Ms. Finster injures her leg and can't keep up with the kids during recess.
The episode starts with Ms. Finster confiscating Mikey's chocolate bar, telling him that candy at recess is "strictly verboten". Despite further hesitation from TJ and the others, she continues to take candy from students, including the Diggers and Skeens. TJ spots this, and has a brilliant idea. He tells his friends that the target is to take all the candy Finster has confiscated. Just then, Finster grabs the blueprints and walks away when her sack of candy bursts and she falls over, hurting her leg.
Finster is taken away in an ambulance and the other students cheer. The next day, everyone goes outside for recess, happy because Finster is absent. Just then, Finster arrives on crutches, surprising the gang. However, going around the playground with a broken leg proves to be difficult for her.
- This is the second time that characters from Recess sing an African-American spiritual, the first being "The Great Jungle Gym Standoff".
- Amidst the chaos four kids on bikes can be seen causing trouble. Their costumes are a reference to Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior.
- This episode was cut from the Italian dub.
- Stinky Peterson is seen in this episode.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Ricky D'Shon Colins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Aldon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Finster - April Winchell
- Randall Weemes/Dave - Ryan O'Donohue
- Sam - Klee Bragger
- Captain Sticky - E.G. Daily
- King Bob - Toran Caudell
- Ashley Armbruster - Anndi McAffee
- Ashley Boulet - Francesca Smith
- Ashley Quinlan - Rachel Crane
- Greg Skeens - Danny Cooksey
- Earwin Lawson - Erik von Detten
- Kid #1 - Alexander Polinsky
- Man - Gregg Berger