How much would you rate "The Candidates" out of 5?
|Season 04, Episode 25|
|Air Date||November 29, 1999|
|Previous||Partners in Crime|
|Next||This Brain for Hire|
- Gretchen being class president is never brought up again in the series.
- It's unknown why Vince and Gretchen had to convince the entire playground to vote for one of them. One of them would only be president of their classroom, so there would be no reason why kids from other classes or grades should vote for them.
- Gretchen should have won by two votes if all boys (except Vince, Gus, and Mikey) voted for Vince and all girls voted for Gretchen, with it being stated there were two more boys than girls in class. Assuming twelve boys and ten girls in the class with Mikey and Gus abstaining, that's ten votes for Vince and ten votes for Gretchen, making it a tie. Vince decided to vote instead for Gretchen, giving him one less, and Gretchen one more making it Vince nine to Gretchen eleven.
- This episode was cut from the Italian dub.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Grotke - Allyce Beasley
- Ashley Armbruster/Megan - Anndi McAfee
- Cryer Kid - Justin Jon Ross
- Kid #1 - Kelsey Mulrooney
- Kid #2 - Ryan O'Donohue