How much would you rate "The A.V. Kid" out of 5?
|The A.V. Kid|
|Season 04, Episode 30|
|Air Date||February 13, 2000|
|Previous||A Great State Fair|
|Next||Yope from Norway|
|Written By||Mark Archuleta|
|Directed By||Howy Parkins|
A.V. Kid must choose a successor because he's leaving Third Street for Portugal. T.J. and Vince would both like the position.
- Animation error: When Brock begins to tell the kids about how to unroll the wires, Mikey is standing behind T.J. and Vince. In the next shot, he's gone.
- This episode was cut from the Italian dub.
- This episode marks the first and only appearances of the A.V. Kid and Lance the Pants.
- Scott McAfee, the voice of Brock, is the younger brother of Anndi McAfee, who voiced Ashley Armbruster.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler/Ashley Tomassia - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Finster - April Winchell
- Miss Grotke - Allyce Beasley
- Sam - Klee Bragger
- Ashley Armbruster - Anndi McAfee
- Ashley Boulet - Francesca Smith
- Ashley Quinlan - Rachel Crane
- Menlo - Blake Ewing
- Jordan - Justin Shenkarow
- Singer Kid - Michael Shulman
- Brock - Scott McAfee
- Lance the Pants - Pamela Hayden