|Stand Up Randall|
|Season 03, Episode 08|
|Air Date||October 2, 1999|
Randall gets his hands on a joke book and makes a name for himself on the playground as the Playground Comedian. Things turn sour when he starts to make jokes at Mikey's expense to maintain his newfound popularity.
- Leonard Weems and Arty Kid makes their first appearances in this episode.
- This episode was paired up with "The Shiner" outside the US.
- This episode has the most writers out of all of the episodes of the show, with four writers.
- The mortal is jokes are only funny if the other person is laughing.Also making fun of people can be mean.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Finster - April Winchell
- Randall Weems/Dave/Tracey - Ryan O'Donohue
- King Bob - Toran Caudell
- Ashley Armbruster/Kid #2/Kid #3 - Anndi McAfee
- Ashley Boulet/Upisde-Down Girl - Francesca Smith
- Ashley Quinlan - Rachel Crane
- Menlo - Blake Ewing
- Cornchip Girl - Aria Noelle Curzon
- Earwin Lawson/Kid #1 - Erik von Detten
- Barry/Kid #5 - Klee Bragger
- Leonard Weemes - David Lander
- Kid #4 - Justin Jon Ross
- Kid #5 - E.G. Daily