|Founded:||In the episode Lawson and his Crew|
|Members:||Erwin Lawson, Randall Weems, Greg Skeens, Swinger Girl, Kurst the Worst and Menlo|
|Base of Operations:|| Pulling Pranks|
Maintaining Order in the playground
|Occupation:||Fifth/Fourth Grade Students at Third Street School|
- Earwin Lawson - The leader of the crew the one in charge and the "T.J." of the crew.
- Swinger Girl - The "Spinelli" of the crew who is possible possessor of even greater courage than Spinelli. (She isn't afraid of heights)
- Kurst the Worst - The "Mikey" of the crew. When it comes to shear balanced and eating abilities, she is more than a match for Mikey.
- Greg Skeens - The "Vince" of the crew. He's in charge of thinking up bad stuff before anyone can do it, and when he's chased, he's even faster than Vince,
- Randall J. Weems - The "Gus" of the crew is the eyes and ears of the crew for on the playground and is considered more valuable then Gus.
- Menlo - The "Gretchen" of the crew. While he's no Gretchen in the classroom or in the lab, he matches his single minded organization abilities against anyone else's.