T.J. and his gang were first introduced to the club after T.J.'s successful protest against certain new policies. Eventually, the gang (Except Mikey and Gus) gets a bit sick of it, who make fun of the lower grades behind their back, along with their so called new friends, frequent antagonists of the game. T.J. and the rest of the gang then bring in new first graders, Hector and Tubby, much to everyone's anger, except Mikey and Gus, who apologize and join with the rest of the gang and the first graders. They are then saved by a harsh punishment from King Freddy by the old king, Bob. Afterwards, the gang is banned from the club, which they don't mind.
- Many of the former fourth and fifth grader characters in the show are seen in the club.
- The club is accessed through a tic-tac-toe like mechanism.
- King bob is in seventh grade.
- Hector and Tubby are the first "First Graders" to ever go into the club.
- Randall was banned from the club because he is a snitch.
- This is the last time we see King bob.