|Economics of Recess|
|Season 02, Episode 15|
|Air Date||December 12, 1998|
Economics of Recess is the fifteenth episode of Recess's second season which was originally broadcast on December 12, 1998.
T.J. discovers that while he was out sick, the school has undergone a currency implementation, Monstickers. Now it cost's Monstickers to do anything that was free including playing, drinking from the fountain and even entering the school. T.J. goes down the path from poverty to wealth and learns a powerful lesson about greed.
- Aaron Kelso makes his first appearance in this episode.
- This is the first Recess episode to be directed by Howy Parkins.
- This episode is often viewed as a political statement regarding global economics and the problems with the current model.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Colins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segal-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Randall Weems/Dave/Kid #3/Kid #4 - Ryan O'Donohue
- Sam/Phil - Klee Bragger
- Swinger Girl/Ashley Boulet - Francesca Smith
- King Bob - Toran Caudel
- Ashley Armbruster - Anndi McAfee
- Menlo - Blake Ewing
- Ashley Quinland/Kid #6 - Rachel Crane
- Mr. Kelso - Paul Willson
- Safety Officer #1/Safety Officer #3Kid #1/Kid #2 - Erik von Detten
- Safety Officer #2 - Justin Shenkarow
- Kid #5 - E.G. Daily