|Season 04, Episode 30|
|Air Date||February 20, 2000|
|Previous||Yope from Norway|
|Next||Don't Ask Me|
- Coloring error: When the gang arrive at school the next day after Mikey re-discovers Bonky, T.J.'s pants are tan.
- Animation error: When T.J. is explaining to the gang what to do about Mikey's Bonky obsession, one of his freckles disappears for a frame.
- Coloring error: When the gang are at the bike racks the next day, Gretchen's helmet is blue. After Vince notices that Mikey doesn't care about turning ten, her helmet is red.
- Animation/coloring error: When Miss Grotke asks the class a question about George Washington, Ashley Q.'s jacket is white, and Megan's sweater is missing. In the next shot of the class, Megan has black hair and dark skin, the stripes on Lily's shirt are missing, and the stripes on Gordy's shirt are missing.
- Coloring/animation error: When Mikey answers, "George Bonkyton", the front of Willy's hat is white, and Gordy's shirt has long sleeves.
- Coloring error: When Miss Grotke tells Mikey that he did a good save, the top part of the stripe down her dress is light green.
- Coloring error: When Mikey is walking before he gets hit with a kickball, his backpack is green. When the Bonky merchandise inside is dumped out, it's red.
- Coloring error: When Mikey holds up his Bonky puppet in the lunch line, it's colored a more mint green than light green.
- Animation error: When the gang arrive at Mikey's door for his party, the tie Gus was wearing is missing.
- Animation error: When Gus points out that "Bonky" is at Mikey's party, Gretchen is drawn with her usual hair beads instead of her bows.
- This was the final episode before the movies be colored with digital ink and paint.
- Bonky is a parody of the popular children's character, Barney the Dinosaur.
- This episode was cut from the Italian dub.
- This episode was paired up with "The Dude" outside the US.
- On BSkyB's electronic programming guide, it listed the episode summary as "Gus has to part with his favorite childhood toy". This is incorrect, as the episode is about Mikey, not Gus.
- This was the final episode with animation by Toon City.
- This is the third episode where a character celebrates their birthday, the first being "The Girl Was Trouble" for Gretchen's birthday (Though her birthday took place a week prior to the events of the episode), and the second being "Randall's Friends", for Randall's birthday.
- This is the final episode where Mikey's parents have speaking roles.
- This is the fourth episode where T.J. wears his "formal" wear; he previously wore it in "The Experiment", "One Stayed Clean", and "The Biggest Trouble Ever".
- This is the third episode where Spinelli wears her first "formal" outfit; she previously wore it in "The Experiment" and "The Biggest Trouble Ever".
- This is the third episode where Vince wears his first "formal" outfit; he previously wore it in "Teachers Lounge" and "The Biggest Trouble Ever".
- This is the second episode where Gretchen wears her second "formal" outfit; she previously wore it in "The Biggest Trouble Ever".
- This is the second episode where Gus is shown wearing a tie with his outfit; the first being "The Biggest Trouble Ever".
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segall-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Finster/Mikey's Mom - April Winchell
- Miss Grotke - Allyce Beasley
- Ashley Armbruster/Bonky Theme Singer #1 - Anndi McAfee
- Ashley Boulet/Bonky Theme Singer #2 - Francesca Smith
- Lunchlady Irma - Tress MacNeille
- Mikey's Dad - Sam McMurray
- Kid #1 - Ryan O'Donohue