How much would you rate "A Genius Among Us" out of 5?
|A Genius Among Us|
|Season 03, Episode 02|
|Air Date||September 11, 1999|
|Previous||One Stayed Clean|
|Written By||Brian Hamill|
|Directed By||Chuck Sheetz|
- Continuity error: Randall appears in Miss Grotke's class in this episode only.
- Continuity error: Butch appears in Miss Grotke's class for one scene in this episode only, even though Butch is in fifth grade.
- In some parts of this episode, Gretchen is shown writing with her left hand, whereas in other parts, she is shown writing with her right hand, the possibility of it being a goof is low, since this is repeated too often. Thus she is ambidextrous.
- This episode is loosely based on the film Good Will Hunting.
- This episode was paired up with "The Spy Who Came In from the Playground" outside the US.
- This episode aired two years before the attacks on September 11th 2001.
- T.J. Detweiler - Andrew Lawrence
- Vince LaSalle - Rickey D'Shon Collins
- Ashley Spinelli - Pamela Segal-Adlon
- Gretchen Grundler - Ashley Johnson
- Mikey Blumberg - Jason Davis
- Gus Griswald - Courtland Mead
- Miss Grotke - Allyce Beasley
- Principal Prickly - Dabney Coleman
- Hank - Paul Dooley
- Randall Weems - Ryan O'Donohue
- Phil - Klee Bragger
- Professor Unshtite - Tony Jay
- Army Commander - Robert Stack
- Scientist - Sam MacMurray